Instagram Round Up: 01
I can't believe that's January over already! Looks like 2016 is going to go just as quickly as last year. January has been a great month full of friends, family and university work that I'm actually enjoying! I thought I'd start to end each month with a quick instagram round up featuring 9 of my favourite posts from that month.
01. After having an amazing Christmas surrounded by my family, I had quite a chilled start to the new year that involved chinese, wine and watching a good film with my flatmate.
02. As I don't have university during January I've been using the time to have some well needed catch ups with my friends. Most of which involved cocktails!
03. This Zara top summed up the start of January for me. I had little motivation to do any university work at all. I kept writing to do lists hoping that I'd actually get some university work done but I just kept putting it off. Finally though I've got back in the swing of things and I'm actually really enjoying the projects that I'm working on.
04. My lovely boyfriend surprised me with a bouquet of flowers. I just love all the small things like that, so thoughtful — soz, cringe!
05. I also had time to take a quick visit home so I could see my family and friends before starting back at university. It was really good just to spend a few days relaxing and catching up with everyone that I don't get to see much.
06. It was snowing while I was at home so I got to witness my best friend's very adorable dog play in the snow.
07. University wise: this month I attempted some handwritten type which I'm really enjoying and hope to keep improving at it.
08. At the end of the month, I visited Shetland to see my other best friend and celebrate Up Helly Aa which was an amazing experience and I'm going to write a post all about it very soon!
09. Had to fit in another selfie. This is from my first works night out. It was a great night and it was so good to get to know everyone better outside of work.