Instagram Round Up :: 5
Hey guys, so I'm finally getting back into the swing of things — famous last words! A lot has happened in the past few months and as I've not done an Instagram Round Up since April I thought I would do a bigger round up of my favourite instagram posts from May to July.
01. In May, I was invited to North Hop which I absolutely loved! You can find out more about how I got on here.
02. Also, in May the #abzmeet bloggers were invited to try out Giraffe's new Spring menu. You can find out all about how tasty their new spring menu was here.
03. At the start of June, I visited my boyfriend's home in Hawick to experience my first ever Common Riding. It was a great laugh and I loved learning all about the traditions of Common Riding.
04. My degree show was at the end of June which has to be one of the highlights of my year. It was great to see my work hung up alongside all my coursemates work. I still can't believe that's me all finished with university. I'll be writing a post about Graduation and how I feel about it all soon.
05. I finally managed to revisit melt and I was not disappointed, you can read about their launch night that I attended in March here.
06. I graduated this month — I still can't believe it actually happened! So now, real life is calling but first we got to let our hair down and celebrate at Grad Ball. It was an amazing night and I'm glad I got to spend the evening with the friends that I've made over the past 4 years!
07. I was in London last weekend and I finally got to visit Liberty London and admire those famous flowers — absolutely gorgeous!
08. This week, I have been one of the #bloggersinresidence at Skene House which has been a great help in keeping me motivated to blog. It's been good to be in a different environment being productive instead of lying in my bed doing nothing.
09. Making the most of the little sun that we have had in Aberdeen. It reminds me of how pretty Aberdeen can be.