Instagram Round Up :: 7
Hey guys, I honestly can't quite believe that we are at October already?! I absolutely love October — it means Halloween, cosy jumpers, over the knee boots, cosy nights and cinnamon hot chocolate! As per usual, I am going to start this month off with a few of my favourite instagram posts from September. My blog was kind of neglected last month but this month I feel like getting back on track — let's hope this time it sticks!
01. At the start of the month, I got invited along to Linton & Mac to celebrate their first birthday. It was a great afternoon filled with balloons, gin and some fantastic looking hair models. You can read all about their launch night here.
02. Interior design is something that I've always loved so when I got the chance to go see Barratt Home's newest development at Aberdeen Beach I was in interior heaven. Seriously tho, look at those dinner settings and that burnt orange feature colour — perfect!
03. I finally got around to blogging about my gin night which you can read here.
04. Sadly, this month Cue BBQ had to close it's doors. I really loved this restaurant, I only wish I had managed to visit it more. Supporting local independent companies is so, so important. Aberdeen has lost a truly great restaurant!
05. The first of the Autumn fog — beautiful!
06. I went home for a little bit which gave me the opportunity to use my gorgeous Ted Baker case again. I have so much love for this case it is unreal! You can read all about it here.
07. Julien MacDonald's designs at LFW were absolutely stunning. I mean look at all those sparkles — love!
08. I love going home to Glasgow because there are so many amazing restaurants for me to try. These old school american shakes are from Bread Meats Bread which is a must if you love burgers! I had the Full House Burger which had BBQ beef brisket in it — #burgergoals!
09. It wouldn't be a round up without a selfie sneaking in somewhere. A rare moment where I am ready early and actually manage to get a quick photo before my friend's birthday night out.
How was your September?