Instagram Round Up :: 8
Hey guys, I've been neglecting the blog a bit as I've had a few design jobs going on at the moment. This month though I am going to be more organised and stay on top of things — she says hoping that if she says it enough times it will eventually stick! I'm 100% sure that I said that last month. Anyway, somehow we are at November already which means the countdown for Christmas is officially on — yay!! But first, let's start the month off with a look back at some of my instagram posts from October.
01. This month, I was treated to some fantastic pizzas from Vodka Revolution's new pizza menu. That combined with the blogging gals for company made for a great Sunday afternoon. You can find out how we got on here.
02. Of course, I had to get a picture of the beautiful autumn leaves. I absolutely love walking through the leaves during autumn. You can find out what else I love about autumn here.
03. I collaborated with Breast Cancer Care this month to help raise awareness of breast cancer throughout October. It is such a great cause to raise awareness for and it saw my instagram turn pink for the rest of October.
04. Bringing some autumnal, halloween vibes to the flat with a fabulous glitter pumpkin.
05. I finally got to try out some of Boozy Cow's amazing cocktails. This one was called Ab Fab and it was exactly that!
06. I made it down to the Graphic Design Festival Scotland for O Street's branding workshop. I love this festival — I always come away with some great advice and loads of motivation!
07. A silly little couple selfie from while we were in Glasgow.
08. The street art in Glasgow is so impressive. It brightens up the whole city.
09. Treated myself to a foiling machine so now I can make my prints look pretty. Hopefully I'll have a little online shop up and running soon — watch this space!
I hope you had a good October! Did you celebrate Halloween? Let me know below!