Instagram Round Up :: 9
Hey guys, so it's been ages since I last posted! Last month I was concentrating on getting my design work on track so the blog has suffered quite a bit but I'm back this month with some fresh, exciting content. I honestly can't believe it's the last month of the year already — it's gone so fast! December is 100% one of my favourite months and I'm really looking forward to getting all festive but first lets take a look back at my instagram during November.
01. Starting off my Monday mornings with some weekly planning and coffee. Honestly, it's the only way I manage to stay organised.
02. I went to a charity bingo night with my friends and it was a whole lot of fun!
03. Christmas card designing — 'cause who doesn't love penguins and polar bears around christmas?!
04. I had a stall with my friend, Sarah, at Flock in Banchory. It was so great to meet so many talented people and sell some of my designs.
05. Finally managed to figure out foiling and made some pretty foiled Christmas cards. Can't wait to get some foiled prints designed!
06. I opened a little online shop this month. I'd love if you gave it a lil' look!
07. Relaxing with a glass of rose is the only way to spend a Friday night!
08. First red cup of the year. A Starbucks gingerbread latte is the coffee of dreams!
09. Getting all festive at Chiquitos trying out their Christmas menu. I can always find room for dessert and these churros were absolutely divine!
I hope your November was fun! Here's to December and all things festive!