Instagram Round Up :: 11
Pat yourself on the back guys, we made it through the first month of 2017! I've been trying really hard to up my instagram game and post at least once a day. So far it's not going too badly and it's helped me realise how I want my photos to look and strive to make them better. Currently I'm not 100% happy with how my feed looks and I would love to get to a stage where it all looks aesthetically pleasing. So, what were my favourite instagram posts from January?
01. I started of the year with a lovely catch up lunch at Zizzi's with my friend, Grant. I don't get to see him much so I love it when we get a chance to properly meet up!
02. I received my #cbloggerssecretsanta from Kelly at My Fair Pixel. The prints are absolutely stunning and you can never go wrong with adding another notepad to my collection! Thank you to Lauren for organising the whole secret santa, it was a lot of fun!
03. Ross and I visited Dunnottar Castle for the first time. It was such a great day with some incredible views. I really want to explore more of what is right on my doorstep this year.
04. My gal, Sarah, rebranded and redesigned her blog this month and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to help with the rebrand.
05. It finally snowed! It was a tiny amount, but still — it snowed!
06. I suffered from some serious wanderlust this month. Please, someone take me on holiday! I absolutely love this photo of the cliffs in Mallorca.
07. The mist coming through the trees was too amazing not to share.
08. This month I bleached my hair. At first, it was a bit brassy and slightly patchy but it was nothing that a good toner couldn't fix and I am finally happy with it!
09. To round off the end of the month, I went to the Creative Late Christmas Night Out at Cafe 52. It was such a great night filled with great food, wine and loads of creative chat! My dry January ended this night, I decided it was time to treat myself. Thank you Laura and Rachel for organising such a fab night!
I hope you all had a great start to 2017!