Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great Hogmanay and the hangover isn't too bad!
Finally, we are saying goodbye to the craziness that has been 2017 — I mean, Trump becoming president? Did that really happen?! — and hello to 2018! I am so excited for this year, I have so many plans and things to look forward to. I can't wait to share it all with you on this little blog. I was going to do a post on my goals for the year (as I did last year) but then I thought, rather than trying to predict how the year is going to go, let's just take baby steps and set monthly goals instead!
So, January, what have you got in store? In January, I'd like to:
- Have a smooth transition into the flat with Ross. I'm so excited to move back in with him and start the next chapter of our relationship in Glasgow!
- Record and release the first two episodes of my new podcast, One Cocktail At A Time.
- Keep up with my blog, hopefully managing to post every three days.
- Open my little online shop (again!), keep your eyes peeled for my big January sale.
- Get back into my gym routine. I have had a massive guilt-free break over the festive season but it's time to get back to it. Especially since my brother got me some beautiful gym clothes for Christmas!
I'm really looking forward to getting 2018 off to a good start. Plus, who else is secretly loving that this year starts on a Monday? Perfect for a new start!
Also, as an added bonus this year I'm creating a downloadable, printable monthly calendar free for you to download! Every month along with my monthly goals I will upload the next month's calendar. This month's is pictured above. Just click the button and it's yours. What are your goals for 2018? Monthly or yearly — let me know in the comments below!